- 2 cups natural or greek yoghurt
- 2 cups plain flour
- handful of lemon basil
- handful of mint
- viola flowers to garnish
- 1 medium red onion
- 1/3 cup of cranberries
- 1 cup hummus
- Olive oil - for frying
1. In a large bowl, mix yoghurt and flour until combined into a sticky dough. Divide dough into 10 portions.
2. Flour hands and work surface. Roll and flatten dough portions - they do not need to be completely flat at this stage and can be pressed further in the frypan
3. Oil a frypan and cook flatbread in batches. Once the flatbread is golden brown and ready to be flipped in the pan you can flatten them further with a spatula for thinner flatbreads.
4. Once the flatbreads are cooked, fry lemon basil and mint in oil until translucent and crispy. Top onto flatbreads
5. Finely slice onion and fry until golden brown. Remove and to top of hummus. Dress hummus and onion with viola flowers and cranberries.