- 100g Milk Chocolate
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- handful of dried rose petals (you can substitute this for any edible flower petals)
1. Melt 2/3 of the chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan over gently simmering water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Place a sugar thermometer in the bowl and gently stir the chocolate with a spatula until melted. Make sure the chocolate doesn't exceed 40°C.
2. Once melted, remove the bowl from the heat. Stir in the remaining chocolate a little at a time until it's all incorporated and melted into the mixture.
3. Let the mixture cool to 27°C. Return bowl back over the saucepan of simmering water and heat to 29-30°C. Remove bowl from heat.
4. Spread the chocolate onto wax paper using the spatula - you can go as thick or thin as you like! Top with dried rose petals and finely sliced pistachio nuts. Allow to cool, and enjoy!